Tuesday, August 14, 2012

wow... summer is almost over!

And I've ignored you totally for some time. I apologize for that, but it so happens that I was busy living a hectic life :). I hope you can accept this apologies, and we can jump to the next step in the process: let me show you some recent work.

The innitial selection


The first arrangement of squares


Some embroidery in progress


The final product :)

 Detail

 Backing and binding (O, I loved so much the stripey fabric, the way it blended in with everything!!!)


p.s. there is a girlie verison somewhere out there, and as soon as I get my hands back on it I'll make nice photos and show it as well. That quilt was so quickly gone I evenn didn't remember to take photos untill the day after!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt. My favorite embroidery stitch is the buttonhole applique. Here is my blog link:
    http://blackberrywintercrafts.blogspot.com/
    Just started my blog so I have not got much on there yet. I love your quilt items.

    ReplyDelete