Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exhibit numer... ;)

I still owe you some photo's, from exhibition works. Here they are:

The Magenta

The Iris
The Zebra
The Zebra is about four times bigger than the Iris, which was the try-out for making the Zebra, and is one group theme, interpret the work of Victor Vasarely, a famous visual artist.
The Magenta play is part of a group play, where, together with my friends from "Peticelul romanesc", we've exchanged some pieces of fabric and we tried to make something original out of it. I wanted a "tree of friendship", unfortunately, my quilted tree is barely visible, and I was too upset about my not-working-free-motion-quilting to keep on reinforcing it... Long sad story, my tree of life is just some bubbles over strange squares. Well, I supposed it has to do it for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment