Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More fabric ;)

The other part of the luggage arrived, hurray!

Beside the dirty clothes and bath slippers and jars and boxes and bottles of Porto wine, there was also my green bag of first shopping stop at Arco-Iris a Metro in Lisbon, Portugal.

Some (more) fabric:



Some (even more) thread:



aaaaaand.... some felt :))



After all, Easter is knocking at the door, isn't it? And I don't want to start running again for raw material, I just want to sit on my table and make the design and then just plain execute the thing ...

One other thing I should mention: the lady in the shop was very friendly and helpful. She even threw in some extra fabric when I was done shopping, and she even said she could send orders by mail, so it seems like a good future relation.


p.s. great photos from non-patch visitis here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi... I foudn your blog quite by accident, and am glad to see all the pictures of our fabrics... THANKS. Also, when you have a chance, can you e-mail me, I have an item that was forgotten here that I need to mail and I don't have the address.

    I'm happy to know that you are sooooooooo happy with our fabrics..

    Happy new year,
    Paula // ARco Iris a Metro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why should I not be happy? Fabrics are gorgeous (I had a very hard times choosing just a part of your selection!), service was excellent, prices were reasonable, even for imported fabrics, both visits were so rewarding I could not be otherwise!
    Thank you for doing such a good job!

    Maybe we're coming again in September, I will pay you a visit then as well :)))))

    And a Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete